Prof. Zheng Dong received his B.S. degree in Electronic and Information Science and Technology and M.E. degree in Communication and Information System both from the School of Information Science and Engineering, Shandong University (SDU) , Jinan, China, in 2009 and 2012, respectively. He received his Ph.D. degree from the Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering at McMaster University, in Sept., 2016. He was a Postdoc Researcher in McMaster University, Shenzhen University, and the University of Sydney.
His research interests include the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Ultrareliable and Low-Latency Communications (URLLC), 5G/B5G, Intelligent Signal Processing with Machine Learning and Data Science.
1. G. Han, Z. Dong*, J.-K. Zhang and X. Mu, "8-QAM Division for Uplink Massive SIMO Systems," IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, 2020.
2. Z. Dong, J.-K. Zhang and H. Chen, "Average SEP-optimal precoding for correlated massive MIMO with ZF detection: an asymptotic analysis," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 2807-2821, April 2019.
3. X.-C. Gao, J.-K. Zhang, H. Chen, Z. Dong* and B. Vucetic, "Energy-Efficient and Low-Latency Massive SIMO using Noncoherent ML Detection for Industrial IoT Communications", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 6247-6261, Aug. 2019.
4. Z. Dong, H. Chen, J.-K. Zhang, L. Huang and B. Vucetic, "Uplink Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access with Finite-Alphabet Inputs'', IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 5743-5758, Sept. 2018.
5. Z. Dong, H. Chen, J. K. Zhang and L. Huang, "On Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access with Finite-Alphabet Inputs in Z-Channels," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 35, no. 12, pp. 2829-2845, Dec. 2017.
6. Z. Dong, Y. Y. Zhang, J. K. Zhang and X. C. Gao, "Quadrature Amplitude Modulation Division for Multiuser MISO Broadcast Channels," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 1551-1566, Dec. 2016.
1. B. Li, H. Chen, Z. Dong, Y. Li, B. Vucetic, "Signal Design for AF Relay Systems using Superposition Coding and Finite-Alphabet Inputs", in Proc. IEEE Global Communications Conference 9-13 Dec. 2019, Waikoloa, HI, USA.
2. Z. Dong, H. Chen, J.-K. Zhang, B.Vucetic, "Noncoherent Multiuser Massive SIMO for Low-Latency Industrial IoT Communications'', in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS 2019), May 6-9.
3. Z. Dong, H. Chen, J.-K. Zhang, L. Huang and B. Vucetic, "Finite-alphabet NOMA for two-user uplink channel,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 15-20 April 2018, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
4. Z. Dong, J. K. Zhang and L. Huang, "Multi-users space-time modulation with QAM division for massive uplink communications," in Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), Aachen, Germany, 2017, pp. 1087-1091.
5. Z. Dong, J. K. Zhang and X. Gao, "Asymptotic SEP analysis for optimally precoded large MIMO channels with ZF detection," in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), London, 2015, pp. 4834-4839.
If you have any inquiry, please drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.