Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral)
Alma Mater:Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
-  Bian, Ye. A general anion exchange strategy to transform metal-organic framework embedded nanofibers into high-performance lithium-ion capacitors. Nano Energy, 75, 2020.
-  赵瑞正. Self-assembled Ti3C2 MXene and N-rich porous carbon hybrids as superior anodes for high-performance potassium-ion batteries. 能源环境科学, 2020.
-  Wang Rutao. Electrostatically Fabricated Three-Dimensional Magnetite and MXene Hierarchical Architecture for Advanced Lithium-Ion Capacitors. ACS Applied Materials & Interface, 12, 9226, 2020.
-  王朋. Hierarchical NiCo2S4@NiO Core-Shell Heterostructures as Catalytic Cathode for Long-Life Li-O-2 Batteries. Advanced Energy Materials, 9, 2019.
-  Wang Rutao. Promising porous carbon derived from celtuce leaves with outstanding supercapacitance and CO2 capture performance. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 4, 5800, 2012.
-  Wang Rutao. Mesoporous Co3O4 materials obtained from cobalt citrate-complex and their high capacitance behavior. JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, 217, 358, 2012.
-  Wang Rutao and 刘永环. Synergistic Effect between Ultra-Small Nickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles and Reduced Graphene Oxide sheets for the Application in High-Performance Asymmetric Supercapacitor. Scientific Reports, 11095, 2015.
-  Wang Rutao. Ultra-small, size-controlled Ni(OH)2 nanoparticles: elucidating the relationship between the particle size and their electrochemical performance for advanced energy storage devices. NPG Asia Materials, e183, 2015.
-  Wang Rutao. Superior asymmetric supercapacitor based on Ni-Co oxide nanosheets and carbon nanorods. Scientific Reports, 3712, 2015.
-  Wang Rutao. Effect of surface area and heteroatom of porous carbon materials on electrochemical capacitance in aqueous and organic electrolytes. Science China-Chemistry, 1570, 2014.