Xue-Peng Zhan (詹学鹏) received the Ph.D. degree in Micro-electronics and Solid-state Electronics in College of Electronic Science and Engineering, Jilin University, in 2017. Then he worked as a postdoctor in Micro/Nano Device Reliability Laboratory, School of Information Science and Engineering (ISE), Shandong University. As a visting scholars, he joins the Faculty of Engineering and Technology in the School of Electronics and Electical Engineering, Liverpool John Moores University from 2018 to 2019. Currently he workes as a associate research fellow in School of Information Science and Engineering (ISE), Shandong University. His research interests focus on femtosecond laser processing and microelectronic device reliability.
(1) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Dual-point technique for multi-trap RTN signal extraction, IEEE Access (2020 online)
(2) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Phosphorous-doped α-Si Film Crystallization Using Heat-Assisted Femtosecond Laser Annealing, IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, 2020, 33(1): 116-120.
(3) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, A Dual-Point technique for the entire ID-VG characterization into subthreshold region under Random Telegraph Noise condition. IEEE Electron Device Letters, 2019, 40(5): 674-677.
(4) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Room temperature crystallization of amorphous silicon film by ultrashort femtosecond laser pulses, Optics & Laser Technology, 112, 363-367, (2019).
(5) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Micro-nano-texturing inner surfaces of small-caliber high aspect ratio and superhydrophobic artificial vessels using femtosecond laser filamenting pulses, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 5, 1801148, (2018).
(6) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Remote and rapid micromachining of broadband low-reflectivity black silicon surfaces by femtosecond laser filaments, Optics Letters, 42, 510-513, (2017).
(7) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Toward on-chip unidirectional and single-mode polymer microlaser, IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology 35,2331-2336 (2017).
(8) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Plasmon-photon coupled modes lasing in a silver-coated hemisphere, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 28, 351-354, (2016).
(9) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Femtosecond laser processing of microcavity lasers, Front. Optoelectron 9, 420-427, (2016).
(10) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Unidirectional lasing from a spiral-shaped microcavity of dye-doped polymers, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 27, 311-314, (2015).
(1) Yue Su, Dan-Wen Yao, Si-Qi Wang, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Broadband n+−n photodiode based on tellurium-doped black silicon fabricated by femtosecond laser filament, Optics & Laser Technology, (2019)
(2) Yue Su, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Direct and stand-off fabrication of black silicon with enhanced absorbance in the short-wavelength infrared region using femtosecond laser filament, Applied Physics B, 124, 223, (2018). IF=1.881
(3) Rui-Yang Zhao, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Electrochemical deposition of Azobenzene-containing network films with high-contrast and stable photoresponse, Macromolecular Rapid Communications, 2016, 37(7): 610-615
(4) Qiu-Lan Huang, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Polymer photonic-molecule microlaser fabricated by femtosecond laser direct writing, Optics Communications, 2015, 362: 73-76
(5) Rui-Yang Zhao, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Reversible photo-controlled mass transfer in a photo-responsive conjugated main-chain polymer film for high contrast surface pattering, Polymer Chemistry, 2013, 4(21), 5382-5386
(6) Hong-Hua Fang, Shi-Yang Lu, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Low threshold melt-processed two-photon organic surface emitting upconversion lasers, Organic Electronics, 2013, 14(3), 762-767
(7) Zhi-Shan Hou, Qiu-Lan Huang, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Real 3D microsphere lasers by femtosecond laser processing. RSC Advances, 2017, 7(27): 16531-16534.
(8) Zhen-Yu Zhang, Hai-Yu Wang, Yan-Xia Zhang, Kai-Jiao Li, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Size-dependent one-photon- and two-photon-pumped amplified spontaneous emission from organometal halide CH3NH3PbBr3 perovskite cubic microcrystals, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2017, 19(3): 2217-2224
(9) Wei Wei, Xiao-Lei Ma, Ji-Xuan Wu, Fei Wang, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Spontaneous polarization enhancement in ferroelectric Hf0.5Zr0.5O2 using atomic oxygen defects engineering: An ab initio study, Appl. Phys. Lett., 2019, 115(9): 092905
(10)Xiao-Lei Ma, Fei Wang, Wei Wei, Ji-Xuan Wu, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Impacts of extra charges on trap level modulations at cSi/aSiO2 interface: correlations to leakage current recovery in oxide dielectric, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., 2020, 53(24), 245103
(11)Fei Wang, Rui Cao, Ya-Chen Kong, Xiao-Lei Ma, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Lateral charge migration induced abnormal read disturb in 3D charge-trapping NAND flash memory, Appl. Phys. Express, (2020 online)
(1) Fu-Shuai Ma, Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Numerial Simulations on Nanosecond Pulse Laser Annealing in Vertical Polycrystalline Si Macaroni Channel, 2018 IEEE 14th International Conference on Solid-State and Integrated Circuit Technology, Qingdao, China, October 31-Novemeber 3
(2) Xue-Peng Zhan, et al, Crystallizing Amorphous Silicon Film by Using Femtosecond Laser Pulses, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Integrated Circuits, Technologies and Applications, Beijing, China, November 21-November 23