The Last Update Time:..
-  曾志辉. MnCo-MOF-74 derived porous MnO/Co/C heterogeneous nanocomposites for high-efficiency electromagnetic wave absorption. Carbon, 2022.
-  乔靖. Facile synthesis of MnS nanoparticle embedded porous carbon nanocomposite fibers for broadband electromagnetic wave absorption. CARBON, 191, 525, 2022.
-  刘悦. Facile manufacturing of Ni/MnO nanoparticle embedded carbon nanocomposite fibers for electromagnetic wave absorption. Composite part B: Engineering, 109800, 2022.
-  欧阳安成. Covalent RGD-graphene-phthalocyanine nanocomposite for fluorescence imaging-guided dual active/passive tumor-targeted combinatorial phototherapy. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 10, 306, 2022.
-  桑元华. Synergistic effect of endocellular calcium ion release and nanotopograpy of one-dimensional hydroxyapatite nanomaterials for accelerating neural stem cell differentiation. COMPOSITES PART B-ENGINEERING, 108944, 2021.
-  乔靖. High-permittivity Sb2S3 single-crystal nanorods as a brand-new choice for electromagnetic wave absorption. SCIENCE CHINA Materials, 2021.
-  乔靖. Non-Magnetic Bimetallic MOF-Derived Porous Carbon-Wrapped TiO2/ZrTiO4 Composites for Efficient Electromagnetic Wave Absorption. NANO-MICRO LETTERS, 13, 2021.
-  杨云霏. Synthesis of MOF-derived Fe7S8/C rod-like composites by controlled proportion of carbon for highly efficient electromagnetic wave absorption. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 142, 2021.
Copyright All Rights Reserved Shandong University Address: No. 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China: 250100
Information desk: (86) - 0531-88395114
On Duty Telephone: (86) - 0531-88364731 Construction and Maintenance: Information Work Office of Shandong University
Technical support QQ group: 820336447