Date of Employment:2001-07-01
The Last Update Time:..
Education Level:With Certificate of Graduation for Doctorate Study
Alma Mater:Nankai University
School/Department:The Center for Economic Research
Fengrong Wang, Female, owns PhD’s Degree of Economics and is second grade professor of Shandong University.Professor Wang is the doctoral supervisor in the Center for Economic Research and Shandong School of Development of Shandong University;High-end talent experts in Tink-Tank of Shandong Province;Outstanding young and middle-aged scholars of Shandong University;Senior visiting scholar at West Virginia University,USA and Tilburg University, Netherlands. Professor Wang has been devoted to the study of financial economics, institutional (policy) changes and economic development for a long time,and has extensively covered the fields of modern enterprise theory, portfolio investment and capital operation. Recently,Professor Wang has focused on green finance, government regulation and industrial organization. Professor Wang has published more than 80 academic papers in authoritative core journals such as Economic Research Journal and Journal of Financial Research, published more than 10 academic monographs (or co-authored with others) and textbooks.The number of the projects supported by The National Social Science Fund of China, The National Natural Science Foundation of Chinaor other provincial-level foundation that Professor Wang had led is nearly 20,and more than 10 projects earned the provincial-level or higher awards such as national outstanding scientific research achievements in Colleges and universities (Humanities and Social Sciences) ,Grand Prize or First Prize of social science outstanding achievement in Shandong province,some of these was selected into the national philosophy and social science results library or got approval as Chinese academic translation projectsupported by The National Social Science Fund of China,which will be translated into English and published.
- 1985.9 -- 1989.6Liaocheng University , Political Economics , Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy , Bachelor graduation
- 1990.9 -- 1993.3Zhejiang University , Economics , Doctoral Degree in Economics , The graduate student is educated
- 1998.9 -- 2001.6Nankai University , Economics , Doctoral Degree in Economics , With Certificate of Graduation for Doctorate Study
- 2018.7 -- 2019.1Tilburg University, Holland , Finance Department , senior research scholar
- 2007.8 -- 2008.8West Virginia University, USA , Finance Department , Visiting Scholar
- 1994.1 -- 1998.8Shandong University of Finance and Economics , Finance Department , Lecturer
- 1989.8 -- 1990.8Dezhou Foreign Trade Company , Manager Office
- 1993.1 -- 1994.1Daya Bay Investment Company of Guangdong Province , Program Department
- 2001.7 -- NowShandong University , the Center for Economic Research
- High-end talent experts in Tink-Tank of ShanDong Province; Assessor of The National Social Science Fund of China, The National Natural Science Foundation of China, China Scholarship Council and China Postdoctoral Science Foundation; Invited analyst of monetary credit implementation policy in The People's Bank OF China Jinan Branch; Senior management consultant of Shandong Property Right Exchange Center; Anonymous reviewer of Economic Research Journal and Journal of Financial Research.
Copyright All Rights Reserved Shandong University Address: No. 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China: 250100
Information desk: (86) - 0531-88395114
On Duty Telephone: (86) - 0531-88364731 Construction and Maintenance: Information Work Office of Shandong University
Technical support QQ group: 820336447