Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral)
Alma Mater:Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
-  Wang Rutao. MoS3 nanoparticles on reduced graphene oxide: For high-performance supercapacitor and batteries. Materials Today, 2018.
-  Wang Rutao and 刘永环. Synergistic Effect between Ultra-Small Nickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles and Reduced Graphene Oxide sheets for the Application in High-Performance Asymmetric Supercapacitor. 11095, 2015.
-  Wang Rutao. Ultra-small, size-controlled Ni(OH)2 nanoparticles: elucidating the relationship between the particle size and their electrochemical performance for advanced energy storage devices. e183, 2015.
-  Wang Rutao. Superior asymmetric supercapacitor based on Ni-Co oxide nanosheets and carbon nanorods. 3712, 2015.
-  Wang Rutao. Effect of surface area and heteroatom of porous carbon materials on electrochemical capacitance in aqueous and organic electrolytes. 1570, 2014.
-  Wang Rutao. A hybrid supercapacitor based on flower-like Co(OH)2 and urchin-like VN electrode materials. 12724, 2014.
-  Wang Rutao. Fast and large lithium storage in 3D porous VN nanowires–graphene composite as a superior anode toward high-performance hybrid supercapacitors. 2015.
-  Wang Rutao and 阎兴斌. Porous niobium nitride as a capacitive anode material for advanced Li-ion hybrid capacitors with superior cycling stability. 9760, 2016.
-  Wang Rutao. Engineering Layer Structure of MoS2-Graphene Composites with Robust and Fast Lithium Storage for High-Performance Li-ion Capacitors. Energy Storage Materials, 2017.
-  Wang Rutao. Elucidating the Intercalation Pseudocapacitance Mechanism of MoS2-Carbon Monolayer Interoverlapped Superstructure: Toward High-Performance Sodium-Ion-Based Hybrid Supercapacitor. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017.