Education Level:Postgraduate (Doctoral)
Alma Mater:Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
-  Wang Rutao. MoS3 nanoparticles on reduced graphene oxide: For high-performance supercapacitor and batteries. Materials Today, 2018.
-  Wang Rutao. Coupling effect between ultra-small Mn3O4 nanoparticles and porous carbon microrods for hybrid supercapacitors. Energy Storage Materials, 2016.
-  Wang Rutao. Engineering the Metal Organic Framework Derived 3D Nanostructures for High Performance Hybrid Supercapacitor. journal of materials chemistry A, 2016.
-  Wang Rutao and 阎兴斌. Porous niobium nitride as a capacitive anode material for advanced Li-ion hybrid capacitors with superior cycling stability. 9760, 2016.
-  Wang Rutao. In-Situ Encapsulation of Pseudocapacitive Li2TiSiO5 Nanoparticles into Fibrous Carbon Framework for Ultrafast and Stable Lithium Storage. NANO ENERGY, 2018.
-  Wang Rutao. Sodium Storage in Promising MoS2-Carbon Anode: Elucidating Structural and Interfacial Transition in Intercalation Process and Conversion Reactions. NANOSCALE, 2018.
-  Wang Rutao and 刘永环. Synergistic Effect between Ultra-Small Nickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles and Reduced Graphene Oxide sheets for the Application in High-Performance Asymmetric Supercapacitor. 11095, 2015.
-  Wang Rutao. Superior asymmetric supercapacitor based on Ni-Co oxide nanosheets and carbon nanorods. 3712, 2015.
-  Wang Rutao. Effect of surface area and heteroatom of porous carbon materials on electrochemical capacitance in aqueous and organic electrolytes. 1570, 2014.
-  Wang Rutao. A hybrid supercapacitor based on flower-like Co(OH)2 and urchin-like VN electrode materials. 12724, 2014.