Education Level:Postgraduate (Postdoctoral)
-  何发林. Behavioral, histopathological, genetic, and organism-wide responses to phenanthrene-induced oxidative stress in Eisenia fetida earthworms in natural soil microcosms. 环境科学与污染研究, 2022.
-  孙凯伦. Organism and molecular-level responses of superoxide dismutase interaction with 2-pentanone. CHEMOSPHERE Journal, 286, 2022.
-  荆明阳. Cellular and molecular responses of earthworm coelomocytes and antioxidant enzymes to naphthalene and a major metabolite (1-naphthol). Journal of Molecular Liquids, 350, 2022.
-  李想想. Response of earthworm coelomocytes and catalase to pentanone and hexanone: a revelation of the toxicity of conventional solvents at the cellular and molecular level. 环境科学与污染研究, 2022.
-  孙宁. Probing the biological toxicity of pyrene to the earthworm Eisenia fetida and the toxicity pathways of oxidative damage: A systematic study at the animal and molecular levels. ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION Journal, 289, 2021.
-  何发林. Toxic mechanism on phenanthrene-triggered cell apoptosis, genotoxicity, immunotoxicity and activity changes of immunity protein in Eisenia fetida: Combined analysis at cellular and molecular levels. Science of the Total Environment, 819, 2022.
-  牛启桂. [Bmim] FeCl4 mediated inhibition and toxicity during anaerobic digestion: Dose-response kinetics, biochar-dependent detoxification and microbial resistance. Water Research , 2022.
-  李想想. Discrepancy of apoptotic events in mouse hepatocytes and catalase performance: Size-dependent cellular and molecular toxicity of ultrafine carbon black. J. Hazardous Mater. , 421, 2022.
-  褚珊珊. The combination of ultrafine carbon black and lead provokes cytotoxicity and apoptosis in mice lung fibroblasts through oxidative stress-activated mitochondrial pathways. Science of the Total Environment, 799, 2021.
-  刘汝涛. Binding of the veterinary drug etracycline to bovine hemoglobin and toxicological implications. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B, 49, 978, 2012.