-  孙宁. Probing the biological toxicity of pyrene to the earthworm Eisenia fetida and the toxicity pathways of oxidative damage: A systematic study at the animal and molecular levels. ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION Journal, 289, 2021.
-  何发林. Toxic mechanism on phenanthrene-triggered cell apoptosis, genotoxicity, immunotoxicity and activity changes of immunity protein in Eisenia fetida: Combined analysis at cellular and molecular levels. Science of the Total Environment, 819, 2022.
-  牛启桂. [Bmim] FeCl4 mediated inhibition and toxicity during anaerobic digestion: Dose-response kinetics, biochar-dependent detoxification and microbial resistance. Water Research , 2022.
-  李想想. Discrepancy of apoptotic events in mouse hepatocytes and catalase performance: Size-dependent cellular and molecular toxicity of ultrafine carbon black. J. Hazardous Mater. , 421, 2022.
-  褚珊珊. The combination of ultrafine carbon black and lead provokes cytotoxicity and apoptosis in mice lung fibroblasts through oxidative stress-activated mitochondrial pathways. Science of the Total Environment, 799, 2021.
-  刘汝涛. Binding of the veterinary drug etracycline to bovine hemoglobin and toxicological implications. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B, 49, 978, 2012.
-  赵立宁. The binding interaction between cadmium-based, aqueous-phase quantum dots with Candida rugosa lipase. JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR RECOGNITION, 31, 2018.
-  张洵. Searching for a bisphenol A substitute: Effects of bisphenols on catalase molecules and human red blood cells. Science of the Total Environment, 669, 112, 2019.
-  Yang, Bingchuan. Design and Synthesis of a Novel Banana-Shaped Functional Molecule via Double Cross-Coupling. Molecules, 24, 2019.
-  赵立宁. Kidney Toxicity and Response of Selenium Containing Protein-glutathione Peroxidase (Gpx3) to CdTe QDs on Different Levels. TOXICOLOGICAL SCIENCES, 168, 201, 2019.