The Last Update Time:..
-  Wu, H.H., Wang, Y., Li, H., Huang, L.B., Huang, D., Shen, H.Q., Xing, Y.N., Chen, Z.M.* The OH-initiated oxidation of atmospheric peroxyacetic acid: a study of experiment and model. Atmospheric Environment, 164, 61–70, 2017.
-  Wang, Y., Chen, Z.M.*, Wu, Q.Q., Liang, H., Huang, L.B., Li, H., Lu, K.D., Wu, Y.S., Dong, H.B., Zeng, L.M., and Zhang, Y.H. Observation of atmospheric peroxides during Wangdu Campaign 2014 at a rural site in the North China Plain. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 16, 10985–11000, 2016.
-  Li, H., Chen, Z.M.*, Huang, L.B., Huang, D. Organic peroxides' gas-particle partitioning and rapid heterogeneous decomposition on secondary organic aerosol. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 16, 1837−1848, 2016.
-  Shen, X.L., Wu, H.H., Zhao, Y., Huang, D., Huang, L.B., Chen, Z.M.* Heterogeneous reactions of glyoxal on mineral particles: A new avenue for oligomers and organosulfate formation. Atmospheric Environment, 131, 133−140, 2016.
-  Rao, Z.H., Chen, Z.M.*, Liang, H., Huang, L.B., Huang, D. Carbonyl compounds over urban Beijing: Concentrations on haze and non-haze days and effects on radical chemistry. Atmospheric Environment, 124, 207−216, 2016.
-  Wu, Q.Q., Huang, L.B., Liang, H., Zhao, Y., Huang, D., Chen, Z.M.* Heterogeneous reaction of peroxyacetic acid and hydrogen peroxide on ambient aerosol particles under dry and humid conditions: kinetics, mechanism and implications. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 15, 6851−6866, 2015.
-  Zhao, Y., Huang, D., Huang, L.B., Chen, Z.M.* Hydrogen peroxide enhances the oxidation of oxygenated volatile organic compounds on mineral dust particles: a case study of methacrolein. Environmental Science & Technology, 48, 10614−10623, 2014.
Copyright All Rights Reserved Shandong University Address: No. 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China: 250100
Information desk: (86) - 0531-88395114
On Duty Telephone: (86) - 0531-88364731 Construction and Maintenance: Information Work Office of Shandong University